It's funny how so often a good idea comes along and gets one excited about a new adventure. Yet, within a short time frame that adventure becomes a burden. Honestly, that's exactly how I would describe this blog. I started out months ago excited to share with anyone who wanted to read my journey to health, good tasting food, and better nutrition.
Perfection isn't always a good thing... in fact, in this case, it's a terrible thing. My fear of not being perfect has kept me from diving head first into the world of blogging, in particular, food blogging. But as I continue to follow my favorite blog writers, food and non food alike, I realize one thing is consistent with each of them. They begin a journey and have developed along the way into stronger writers, bakers, chefs, photographers, and individuals.
So, that's my plan. Jump in. Head first. Don't stop. In time, my story will be told and though it may not ever be perfect, it will develop into what I can only hope is a journey I am proud of.
I hope you'll jump in too and enjoy!
Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment